How to get a flat stomach? Nothing easier: with these foods, you will lose the kilos faster and get flat abs, firm and sexy! You can consume these foods full of health benefits, without fear of gaining weight or hurt your diet. How to get a flat stomach … eating! First, be reassured, foods that are on this list are delicious. Also, do not believe that by eliminating carbohydrates from your diet, you will reach your goals. Instead of creating prohibited, it is best to consume foods rich in carbohydrate in moderation and focus rather healthy foods, tasty, rich in fiber and facilitate digestion! Here are the four characteristics of foods that will become your other allies in your quest for thinness: • They are so low in calories that you can take at will. • They are very nutritious. • They feel full; so we have less appetite for desserts or other high-calorie foods. • Prepared creatively, they will satisfy your craving for treats. An example: raspberries in yogurt sauce with brown sugar and Grand Marnier. Not bad, right?
- Leafy vegetables Calories: 60 per cup (250 ml). Nutrients: kale, collards, Swiss chard and other dark green vegetables are nutritious and low-calorie. Experts believe that they are among the healthiest foods available. They are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Danger: leafy vegetables offered at the restaurant are often served with amount of butter, bacon or cheese. Limit your intake of these extras. Suggestions: chop them and let them simmer in the broth poor in sodium, with chopped onions, few drops of vinegar and lots of pepper. This is a great soup. You can also sauté, but go easy on the oil. In closing, remember that the more green vegetables including kale are rich in folic acid which have a psychological positive impact. Indeed, a deficit of this type of B vitamin is linked to depression!
- Salsa Calories: five per tablespoon (15 ml) or about 80 per cup (250 ml). Nutrients: when it is free of chemicals and preservatives, salsa could not be more health: no saturated fat, high in fiber and a good mix of vitamins and minerals. Danger: the salsas trade are often very high in sodium. However, the real danger are the products with which it consumes. For example, if you take it with tons of corn chips, then you ingest too much calories. Suggestions: use it instead of rich sauces fat and calories. For example, garnish your chicken breasts, your potatoes, pasta and your pig. Or, add in the spaghetti sauces, soups or stews, or in place of mayonnaise rolled in. If you like spicy food, you will reap another benefit: you’ll burn more calories and eat more slowly.
- Cucumber Calories: a medium cucumber provides about 45. Nutrients: other fruits (because technically cucumber is a fruit) are more nutritious, but the cucumber is rich in potassium, iron and vitamins A and C. Danger: there will be significantly less healthy if you drown it in the salad dressing. In addition, the pickles are often very high in sodium; read the label. Suggestions: It is best to let her skin, where nutrients are concentrated. Just be sure to wash it. Pack a sandwich with slices of cucumber and onion and cheese with low fat content: it is delicious and much less calories than a burger or other sandwich meat.
- Oatmeal Calories: Approximately 350 calories per 100g of raw oatmeal. Knowing that one consumes about 40g at a time, a portion of oatmeal provides about 70 calories. Nutrients: Very filling, oats in the body provides a source of energy to slow and prolonged release avoids cravings. With its unique fiber content (8.4 g per 100g), it improves intestinal transit – crucial to an antinode dish. Eat oatmeal also reduces blood cholesterol, thanks to its high content of beta-glucan. Rich in vitamin E as well as B vitamins, it is beneficial for the nervous system and even makes the skin ! beautiful Finally, oats is a wealth of minerals: potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and iron. Hazards: Snapshots gruaus trade, usually packed with sugar and additives that are ruining the nutritional intake. Oats is not suitable for people intolerant to gluten.Suggestions: Always buy your natural oatmeal (whole or ground) and craft your own oatmeal with milk substitute, spices and fruits of your choice: more nutritious and especially more delicious! The morning is a particularly good time to enjoy the virtues of oatmeal, hot or cold.
- Green tea Calories: 0 (for tea without sugar or milk)Nuriments: Green tea virtues are as famous as many. Antioxidant powerful, it helps fight against cell aging and its diuretic properties involved in the elimination of toxins. But did you know that it is also a very effective ally in the fight against unwanted bloating and excess fat ? By hydrating the body, it helps prevent water retention. The caffeine it contains also increases thermogenesis (energy expenditure of the body). But it is above its catechins (molecules of the family of flavonoids) that help to restore and maintain a healthy stomach. Many studies have proven their effect on fat distribution, that regular consumption of green tea prevents it from storing at the waist and belly. Hazards: Beware of green tea sold in bottles in the trade: it often contains sweeteners and its content of catechins is much less than that of tea brewed at home. Finally, note that the tannins in tea (green or black) reduce by 70% the absorption of non-heme iron. To avoid any risk of deficiency, drink it at least 1 hour before and 1 hour after meals.